Saturday, March 26, 2011

Organic Time Travel...

I'm sitting here pondering Time Travel, cause I'm that guy.... I had this amazing thought, what if life has already found the key to time travel? It makes sense when you think about it. Genetics + Evolution = Pieces of ourselves passing along this ridiculously long path to near immortality. It even plays into our very thought processes. For gosh sakes, look at the speed in which we and all life on earth procreate.

We are driven to keep up with time, as if time is not only an added dimension, but an almost living thing that moves with us and allows us to exist. (I'm usually the first to claim that time is a human creation, and therefore only exists because people want another reason to berate me at work...) This changes the way I think about time travel however. If I am actually moving through time, then does that mean there isn't a me from before? Or an anyone? People who know me will tell you, I don't like being alone. Chock it up to a series of bad dreams when I was a child, but that doesn't work for me. So maybe it isn't impossible to travel through time, but what would be the point? This was random, and I apologize... (Or not... maybe it was just beautiful... Yeah... We'll go with that.)
-Thinking during a relaxing day at home can be a form of art if you do it correctly. If you do it incorrectly, then you could be causing harm to those around you. Think before you act, and make sure your answers belong to the appropriate question. - Timothy Ralston

No comments:

Post a Comment